Tuesday 28 October 2014

Cape Verde - A Taste Of Paradise

I have been back from my holiday in Cape Verde for around 2 weeks now and am still feeling extremely nostalgic and have major holiday blues. Does anyone else get this, you go away on holiday, theres the build up and anticipation, then once it's over and you've been back a day, it feels like you never went at all? Yep, I am still being struck with that feeling. For those who may be interested, I had my yearly holiday with my boyfriend Mike in Cape Verde, a small third world type country near Africa. It was one of the best holidays I have been on and we both had a much needed 10 day relax, eating way too much food and spending more hours in the sun than probably necessary.

Here are some of my favourite pictures from the best 10 days I have had in a long time, enjoy!




















Have you ever visited Cape Verde? If so let me know what you thought!
If not, have any questions? Feel free to ask!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig