Sunday 21 September 2014

Missing

I haven't even begun to write this post and I'm already feeling extremely shameful and guilty. It seems that in the past few months I have been majorly neglecting this blog, the one that I do in fact, love to do. Sometimes I'm one to not stick at things and I really don't want this to become one of them. I can't promise myself from this moment on I'm going to continually upload posts a few times a week since I'm going on holiday tomorrow. 11 days in Cape Verde *does a little happy dance*.

Anyway on to the reasons I haven't updated my blog recently. The number one reason is simply because I really have been lacking on the inspiration front. In my opinion, this blog is simply for me, a hobby and something I love to do in my spare time. I mean, if I get 1,000,000 followers over night that would be pretty brilliant too but ya know. Back to the point ... I don't want to write something that I have no love for as firstly I won't enjoy doing it and secondly anyone reading probably won't enjoy it either. The second reason I haven't updated this blog in the past month is a pretty good and exciting reason. Last week I finished my internship at Look magazine. Suffice to say I had the most amazing 3 weeks of my life. I meant some amazing friends who I hope to stay in contact with, I enjoyed every minute of it and it was a great first move into my dream career. In the past 2 weeks my name has been in the credits of Look, as well as some of the shoots that I assisted on (which was even more amazing than I thought). Below are some pictures of my experience.

Francesca and I on shoot day


The 70's Shoot I assisted on

The Shoot in the magazine and my credit for assisting

My credits in the first week

London Fashion Week Cupcakes!

A massive thank you to every at Look for all of your help and advice during my internship! Onwards to my next fashion venture!

Anyway, a little goodbye for 12 days until I am back from the sunny heaven that is Cape Verde. Once I am back, apart from job hunting for my dream job at a fashion magazine, my blog is going to be my number 1 priority so be prepared!





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey lovely! Nominated you for the Versatile blogger award x

    http://lipstickand-lashes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig