Monday 7 April 2014

What Saturdays are made for

Last Saturday me and my boyfriend Mike made a last minute spontaneous decision to visit Marwell Zoo. Marwell is a Zoo based by Winchester in Hampshire and is somewhere I have extremely fond memories of from when I was younger. It was a lovely sunny day, maybe not shorts and dress weather like some people around thought, yet walking around in a small jumper/top and sunglasses all day was pretty incredible. We spent the day walking around, getting an ice cream and all in all having an amazing day. Plus the TGI's for dinner was the cherry on the top!







Haha!

The Manor House is so beautiful, if only this was my house!







It was essential to take one of these pictures as my Mum took one of me when I was probably as tall as the boy on the picture. She has the picture in an album so thought I had to get a 'now' picture!

We managed to see the Giraffe's at their feeding time around 3:30pm so all of them were inside. We spent about 20 minutes just watching them as Giraffes are my favourite animals (apart from Monkeys!)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig