Monday 7 April 2014

Week Full Of Lovin'

It's time for a new week full of lovin'. I have finished Uni for Easter, and apart from a few assignments to get done, it's all nearly over! Way too scary to contemplate right now, so instead I've been focussing more on my blog, contemplating starting a YouTube channel! Which may be even scarier? Anyways, these are the items I have been in love with in the past week. Enjoy!


Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray 
Many other beauty bloggers would of already heard about this incredible item. If you haven't, I have to ask, where have you been? This texturising spray is said to be a dupe of the Oribe texturising spray and although I haven't tried the Oribe product, due to the £40 price tag, this really lives up to the hype. It does exactly what it says on the tin, adds texture, lifts you are giving you that 'jooze look' (as I like to call it). For under £10 you simply can't go wrong. 

L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Another product which has been talked about a lot recently in the blogging world. This eye make-up remover is fantastic for someone like me who has sensitive eyes. I have however made the mistake a few times where I have used too much and I haven't been able to open my eyes for 5 minutes due to the stinging. My fault though, not the products! I first received this product for Christmas as a stocking filler and this is actually the second time I have used it now and it still does the job!


L'Oreal Paris Cleansing and Perfecting Milk
This is the other miracle product I have been using alongside the eye make-up remover. I have had quite dry skin recently and this milk is so much better to take the rest of my make-up off with. Previously I used to simply use a make-up wipe, now I don't have a clue what I was thinking! This product leaves your skin so silky and moisturised sometimes you wouldn't even have to use a moisturiser after. 


I recently got my Law exam results back and to my surprise, got a First! For those of you who don't understand Uni grades, a first is an A. To say well done, my Grandad sent me this lovely card with the most heartwarming words inside. I honestly nearly cried. I have kept this firmly on my desk since receiving it on Friday. 


Although these flowers are for nothing special, who doesn't love having flowers around? I'm obsessed  and if I could have a brand new bunch every single week I'd be the happiest girl ever. Lillies please!



Now for my favourite item of my week full of lovin. This jewellery box was my Mum's and it was bought for her by my Grandad. My mum has a new one as she couldn't fit her whole collection in this one so she passed it down to me. She fixed it up, cleaned it and I am honestly in love. It looks so antique and reminds me of something from a programme like Vampire Diaries where it's an old box passed down through generations! I think my obsession with Vampire Diaries is coming out now, oops! There is nothing better than having a family heirloom. 

What are your favourite products/items recently? I would love to hear!





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey cutie! I've nominated to pass on the Liebster Award to you here http://getting---there.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html ... so get answering girl! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig