Friday 28 March 2014

Outfits of the week


In the past few weeks I have been spending my money wisely, rather than buying loads of cheaper items I have simply bought a few key pieces that I can wear for all types of occasions. Ultimately, most of these buys are still slightly Autumn wear but with the temperamental UK weather, I can't see the point in investing in too much Spring/Summer clothes yet.

Firstly is these cigarette style navy trousers from Zara. They are slightly high waisted and extremely comfy for day wear swell as evening. The main reason I purchased these was I didn't have many smart trousers and thought they can be worn with heels (as shown in the top photo) and also smart flats (shown in the images below). They were only £25 which I thought was a bargain and come in black and brown as well as the navy. 

Navy Trousers - Zara
White Crop Top - Topshop
Bag - Chanel 2.55

Heels - New Look

Flats - River Island (Last Year)


I am a bit of a sucker for shirts and blouses and probably have over 10 *eek*. I picked this lovely blouse up from Zara last week and loved the style. The sleeves are slightly flared which adds something different to the normal blouses. Although you can't see easily in this photo, the pattern is a geometric black and white style. It was £30 which I thought wasn't too much for something from Zara as I always find they are very good quality and always last a long time. 

Blouse - Zara
Leggins - H&M
Bag - Accessorize





Lastly, I bought this Pink jumper from Topshop. As the UK weather is always temperamental and slightly cold, you can never have enough cosy jumpers. They have this jumper in a variation of other colours in Topshop at the moment and are £38. They come under their delicate range, so I will have to get back to you on how it's doing after lots of wears and a few washes. Consequently, it's cosy, pretty and warm; what more could you want?

Jumper - Topshop
Leggins - H&M
Minnie Mouse Mug - Disneyland Paris





What new pieces have you bought recently?








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey lovely, I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award (check out my blog post if you need more info) 'cos I love ya! x

    ReplyDelete

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig