Wednesday 26 March 2014

Week Full of Lovin' (Maybe that should be month?)

Evenings are lighter, the sun is out and with that comes different make-up styles that adorn the beauty shelves. I have been quite slack when posting recently, but the good news is, my last exam was today and technically, it will be the last exam I will ever take after 17 years in education! Scary I know. But back to beauty buys. I have brought together my favourite products of the past month or so (despite it's mean't to be a WEEK full of lovin, as changed in my title post) and have a fair few reviews in store.
Jo Malone Perfume - Peony and Blush Suede
Naked 2 Palette - Urban Decay
No7 Instant Radiance Foundation
Maybelline Coloursensational Shine Gloss in Fuchsia Flash





I was lucky enough to be bought this from my amazing boyfriend last month, and it is my first ever Jo Malone perfume! I have spent the past few years lusting after everything Jo Malone, however like most students and people my age, unless it's a present, the price is pretty high for our budget. I did however pick this particular scent out after spending an hour spraying every single scent possible and getting dirty looks from the shop assistant. Peony and Blush Suede comes under Jo Malone's Floral collection and is an amazing light scent for spring time!






Since January I have been having major skin troubles. From ever since I can remember my skin has always been oily and have never had any trouble with dryness. Unfortunately, the cold weather and typical January blues gave me major dry skin. So bad that I couldn't wear make-up as it would cling to the patches and was having to put extra moisture moisturiser on about 5 times a day. Normally I am a Clinique fan when it comes to foundations but this has been a saviour. It gives the skin a radiant boost and also isn't drying and sits on the skin perfectly, with or without moisturiser. You can pick this foundation up from Boots for £12.50.





If you follow me on Twitter you will see me absolutely raving -along with every other beauty blogger- about this product. Since I was younger I have had major lip anxiety. I can't go to sleep or leave the house without having vasaline on. Yes, slightly weird. My lips do dry out very easily and this often makes wearing lipsticks an issue. For my 19th birthday my mum bought me the Clarins instant light lip perfecter which is not only moisturising but still has the gloss texture. Only now have I found a product that matches up to this. The Maybelline colorsensational shine gloss (long name I know) comes in a large shade range and is so similar to the Clarins product but less than half the price. If you want a great lipgloss that is moisturising, pick one of these up. You won't regret it!




Leaving the best until last is the Naked 2 Palette. Think of that emoji with the love heart eyes and this is my face every time I look at this product. Despite being slightly slow on the band wagon with the Naked palettes, when I saw the Naked 3 I knew I had to get it. However I spent a bit of time looking into the differences of each of the 3 palettes (for £37 you have to be certain) and decided that the Naked 2 best suited me. With my green eyes I thought that more browny shades would suit me more so decided to order this one. I have started to experiment with different eye looks using this palette so expect some of that in store!






What are your favourite products recently? 
Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/georgiaspears
Follow me on Instagram - www.instagram.com/georgiamayspears




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig