Wednesday 30 April 2014

Outfits; The New Purchases


Those of you who know me know I have a slight shopping/clothes obsession. Yeah, I love beauty products but give me the choice between a new piece of clothing or a beauty item, there is no question. The clothing shown in the pictures are built up from the past 2/3 weeks of purchases and all should still be in store if you wish to pick any of them up! 


Grey Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop 

Necklace - Last Season's River Island (A present for my birthday)


Denim Jacket - Vintage Levi (from Urban Outfitters)
Boots - Last Summer's Topshop



I have to make a point that I am absolutely in love with my denim jacket. It all seemed a little bit 'fate' like when I saw it. For the past few weeks I've been going on and on about how I want a new denim jacket since my Primark one from 3 years ago wasn't really doing it for me anymore. With me, if I get that I want something in my head, I kind of have to have it. When strolling round my local Urban Outfitters, I found this. It was from their reowned collection, was the only one and in my size (a size 10). Plus it was only £55 so ended up just under £50 with my student discount. I am head over heels in love. 


Top - H&M




Dress - In Love With Fashion





Despite still trying to find myself as a blogger, I really feel my love is for fashion and that's what my posts should mainly consist of. What do you think?

What are your favourite purchases recently?





SHARE:

1 comment

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig