Wednesday 15 April 2015

SUMMER FULL OF SANDALS

It's officially Spring! For me that means many things, taking off those bulky coats, longer evenings, walks, BBQ's and the most important factor; that summer wardrobe. Despite loving the Winter months, snuggled up with a blanket and the fire on, there is nothing better than feeling the sun on your face. Everyone needs some vitamin D in their life! In celebration of the new season, I wanted to write a post on some of my recent purchases which - by looking at the weather at the moment - will be coming in handy.

Sometimes I feel slightly sorry for men, not only do they not have hardly any fashion options as the ladies do, but their footwear choices only consist of trainers, smart shoes and flip flops for the summer. I mean, you don't see many lovely sandals for men do you? For me, with extremely sensitive weak feet, it's hard to find a comfy pair of sandals. Even if they are leather, they still manage to rub me continuously and leave me blisters for days. This year, I have been on the hunt early and have found some gems which will hopefully get me through this summer and next. 

First of all are these beauties. Can you guess where they're from? Bet you didn't think Primark! Yes, for all of £12 these tan leather sandals with a slight heel and honestly one of comfiest pairs of sandals I have ever owned. They can make an outfit go from day to night easily and go with anything and everything. 


Tan Sandals - Primark £12

My newest purchase of late, a pair of Birkenstocks. I have been in trepidation about these for years, always loving them and liking them on other people but didn't think they suited me at all. The other day I decided to bite the bullet and get them. From what I have heard they are the comfiest sandals you can get. Admittedly they are not everyone's cup of tea and some people I am sure will think they are hideous. I will admit it's going to take me some getting used to as they are fairly bulky but they look enviously stylish on others so we will have to see. 


Black Birkenstocks - Schuh £50

This pair isn't a new purchase, I actually picked these up last year from my local Aldo store. I absolutely love Aldo and always find that their quality is excellent and always looks very expensive. They took me all the way through last summer being the only pair I wore and are still in great condition.
Tan and Gold Sandals - Aldo (Can not remember the price - sorry!)

What style of sandals do you love and have you bought any gems recently? I would love to know! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig