Wednesday 12 February 2014

Week full of lovin'

I'm sorry I've been extremely absent recently, with it being my last year at Uni and dissertation time I find myself zonked out by the time I'm home and only having energy to eat and have a relaxing bath.
However, I thought it was about time to do another week full of lovin'. A lot has been going on in the past few weeks, including the best day of my life last Friday when I got my new car!

Meet Daisy the Mini 


For the past few years I have been waiting for the day to get this beauty and I spent most of the day last Friday, jumping around and crying. I'll stop talking about it now otherwise I'll end up writing this whole blog post about this and my happiness.




The first beauty product I am loving this week is this No7 lipstick. It's actually really old and I just fell back in love with it. It's from the Moisture Drench collection in colour 55 Pink Crush. As I am someone who gets extremely dry lips, I struggle to wear a lot of lipsticks without feeling the need to drown my lips in vasaline a few seconds after, however this one instantly gives me moisture as well as colour.



Another love this week is the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. Unfortunately, as much as I have been lusting after the Naked 3 palette, until my birthday comes around (August - I have a lot of waiting to do) I don't think I am going to be able to get it. So I thought I would settle for a more affordable eyeshadow palette. This one from MUA was only £4 for 12 colours which I think is an amazing price. Ultimately I have to say it takes a lot of building up to get a decent colour out, but for the price I have to stop myself from complaining.



(P.S excuse the awful picture quality, I have no idea what was going on with my camera, plus this bipolar English weather really doesn't help!)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Georgia. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig